The Daniel Prayer Box
The Daniel Prayer by Anne Graham Lotz
Many people today find that their prayers don’t “work.” And like a broken cell phone, DVD player, or TV remote, they throw prayer out as unnecessary “clutter” in their busy lives.
This author has found that while prayer does work, sometimes the “pray-ers” don’t.
This book examines what prayer should look like in order to move heaven and change a nation. And answers questions like :
- How do I know the God to whom I pray will listen?
- How do I know God cares about my prayer?
- How do I know God will answer my prayer?
- Why should I pray?
- Does it matter where I am when I pray?
- Are words in prayer all that matter, or does my attitude affect prayer?
- What difference does the prayer of one person make?
The goodies :
~ personalized bookmark 🔖
~ “My Sermon Notes” 📝 notebook 📒
~ Hydraulic pop up book light 💡
~ Set of magnetic 🧲 bookmarks 🔖 (either doggies 🐶 or flowers 💐)